CSCU has joined the Open Textbook Network. OTN “promotes access, affordability, and student success through the use of open textbooks”.
About the Network
For more information about the resources below, and other ways OTN can help you with your OER project contact Jennifer Nohai Seaman.
· Faculty video creation tips, including questions and tips from the community
· Student video, including questions and tips from the community
· Community videos on textbook costs
· Student surveys: Tips and samples from the community
· Engaging with your bookstore: Samples and tips from the community
· Price Transparency: State Approaches to OER/No Cost/Low Cost Course Schedule Designators
· OER Position Descriptions
· Utilizing Student Workers to Support OER Initiatives
· Administrative Support for Open Education & Textbook Affordability